Demolition and Dismantling
PTS Demolition and Dismantling are experienced in all aspects of demolition and site clearance projects.
- Former ICI Billingham - Methanol Production facility - dismantle for re-erection overseas
- A1 upgrade to Motorway in North Yorkshire - demolish bridges to enable widening
- Stiller Warehousing - demolition following fire damage
- Tallent Engineering - demolition of entire redundant manufacturing facility in Cambridge
- GSK - removal of redundant boilers and chimneys (60m)
- City centre multi-storey office building
We have significant experience on multi-level inner-city sites with limited working space. These require particularly careful planning to achieve a safe and timely result. Our experienced and professional staff ensure the safe execution of this type of project.
Temporary works including facade retention and shoring systems are designed and installed prior to sensitive demolition works taking place. Further services including traffic management are also deployed depending on the circumstances of the project.